I CAN Plan
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
12 Posts in 4 Topics by 5 Members
Latest Member: patcray
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I CAN Plan
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Technical Support
| | |-+  Need Technical Help? Start Here!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Need Technical Help? Start Here!  (Read 5686 times)
Webmaster
Fairy Web Mother
Administrator
User

Email
« on: December 08, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »

Welcome to the I CAN Plan Business ACTION Planning Tool!

Whether you're a seasoned, technical wizard or a newbie to the computer world, we'll  help you navigate through any issues that might arise on the I CAN Plan web site.

If you haven't visited our web site's FAQ, please do so on here: http://www.icanplan.biz/faq.php. There you will find some basic information regarding the calendar programs we support as well as browser information. Please keep in mind that this particular forum is for technical issues only applying to the I CAN Plan Business Action Planning web tool, and that we do not provide any third-party software support. For Microsoft (Windows, Internet Explorer), Mozilla (Firefox), Google (Google Calendar), Yahoo! (Yahoo! Calendar), Apple (Safari), or Adobe (PDF, Reader) support, you will need to visit those particular company sites.

If you have a detailed question regarding any technical aspect of the site, feel free to post it in the topic most relevant to your problem. If you don't find a relevant topic, please post a new one with the general nature of your question.

You may also send an email to WEBMASTER@ICANPLAN.BIZ. Either way, we'll do our best to answer your question as soon as possible. Feel free to search the forum for any previous posts that might relate to your technical question.

We hope that your experience at I CAN Plan is efficient, smooth, and problem-free. However, if it isn't, rest assured that we will be there to support you.

Best regards,
I CAN Plan Technical Support
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 07:10:06 PM by Webmaster » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: