I CAN Plan
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
12 Posts in 4 Topics by 5 Members
Latest Member: patcray
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I CAN Plan
|-+  General Category
| |-+  ICANPlan Information
| | |-+  Welcome to I CAN Plan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Welcome to I CAN Plan  (Read 10301 times)
Coach Victoria Del Frate

Email
« on: December 08, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »

I frequently remind my clients to STOP and celebrate their victories, to give recognition to all that they have achieved, regardless of how big or small they perceive those accomplishments to be! The simple fact is, by celebrating your victories, you give yourself the fuel that you need to keep pushing forward!

I'd like to honor all of my loyal clients, both past and present, my "behind the scenes" partners and my supportive family, by dedicating I CAN Plan's first breath in the web-o-spehere to YOU!  No one succeeds alone, a fact that I full-heartedly embrace. Without YOU, none of this would have been possible.

Cheers to providing every Mortgage Professional who believes in planning for success, a tool, with enough support to see them through the process and launch them into the New Year with a solid plan of ACTION.

Gratefully,
Your Virtual Coach & Creator of I CAN Plan

Victoria Del Frate

patcray
User

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 03:27:30 PM »

Hi,

I've look at the demo and like what you are offering.  Can you please provide me with a couple satisfied clients that I can talk to -- to determine if your product is a fit for me?

Thanks.

Pat Cray
Gold Coast Lending
954-473-6969 x201
Colo Springs Home Wizard
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »

I would be happy to talk to you about the effectiveness of the I CAN Plan.  I have always been a big proponent of writing my goals each year.  That is exactly what I did. Write them.  Then when the end of the year came, I was always disappointed that I didn't reach my goals.  What the I CAN Plan does that I never did before is incorporate the action steps that are necessary to achieve each of my goals into my daily calendar.  I am actually excited for January to start because I know what I need to do each day to achieve my goals.  It's right there in my daily calendar!  I took it one step further and added alarms to make sure I don't miss any of my action steps!  The I CAN Plan program is the best goal setting program I have ever encountered.  Coach Victoria gives you great insight in the Virtual Coaching segments to assist you and she is also extremely helpful with guidance and suggestions if you have questions.  I would be happy to talk to you.  Give me a call at (719) 227-9900.  Go for it! Make 2009 the best year you have ever experienced!! Barbara
Rebekah Radice

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 09:18:23 AM »

Hi Pat,

I see that you'd asked me on Mortgage Girlfriends if I'd personally used this tool to create my business plan and the answer is YES! I have been a client of Victoria DelFrate for 3 years and have built business plans through my coaching.  When I first walked through her new business planning tool, I was blown away by how easy she's made business planning and goal setting.  If you've ever tried this on your own (and I'm sure we all have) you know how difficult it is to first define what your BIG goals are and then even more difficult to break those goals down into actionable items.  But even harder still is the daily accountability...making sure you've put all of those action items into your calendar and that you're truly following through each and every day.  

I know for me, the biggest challenge I face as an LO is staying on top of my most important "to-do's" as opposed to getting sucked into the daily, mundane, non-income producing to-do's that tend to get most of our attention.  The I Can Plan will not only walk you through the process of building your goals, but will assist in building those goals directly into your calendar for daily accountability.

First you will decide where you'd like to focus your energy and attention in 2009.  What do you believe will contribute most to the growth of your bottom line if you were to give 100% of your attention to the goal, the action steps surrounding that goal and the marketing associated with the ultimate success of that goal?  For example, you've decided that building referral partner relationships is important to you.  Ok, so now what?  Who do you talk to and how?  The I Can Plan will help you determine what steps you need to take with pre-generated action items.  You will choose from a multitude of ideas, such as “Compile a list of possible new business referral partnerships that interest me.” The system will now offer you ideas like targeting divorce attorneys or HR managers.  Victoria has also completed numerous training videos or “memory joggers” to assist you in determining who those business partners will be and what your next steps in data gathering and communication will be.  From there you will walk through similar steps as you build a complete list of goals, action items and systems to succeed in achieving that goal.  

After many years of fumbling through goal planning on my own and always failing to follow through after the first month because I felt “too busy,” this tool along with the message boards and continued access to your I Can Plan is an easy way to set yourself up for success in 2009.  I wish I had this tool years ago, but now plan on offering it to all of my LO’s that feel the same stress I always have when it comes to wrapping your brain around the tiny steps you can take each day that lead you to the BIG goals you’ve always dreamed of achieving, but never felt you could on your own.

Please feel free to call me at my office – 719-638-9840 – if you have any further questions.

Happy New Year and Good Luck!

Brian Kludt

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 09:32:12 AM »

Hi Pat -

I completely concur with everything the prior 2 folks have said about the biz plan and Victoria - I'm an organization freak and these systems and tools and Victoria's guidance have been indispensable components of my success!
PEzra
User

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 02:36:42 PM »

Hi Pat:  Just wanted to add my voice as satisfied 'I Can Plan' customer.  I love this tool!  It's full of great ideas.  I actually took a couple of the goals right from the "memory joggers" and put them into my business plan!  A friend of mine is a Loan Officer and told me about I Can... (I'm a Certified Notary Signing Agent working with Brokers and EO's at Title) - The Foundations for your profession made perfect sense for my end of the business, too.  Definitely innovative - got that tough job done of getting MY goals down - then prioritizing for maximum effectiveness - a breeze to upload it all to my Outlook calendar.  Give it a go, Pat and Happy Prosperous New Year!  Pamela Ezra - Partner, CrosbyEzra Signing Service
Coach Victoria

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 05:45:40 PM »

Well Pat, looks as if some of my customers jumped in faster than I could.  Smiley

Please feel free to post any other questions you may have. I am more than willing to provide additional guidance or answer additional questions if need be. I believe that you will be more than satisfied once you get in and get going on your plan.

Helpful tip: Make sure that you review the Virtual Coach training pieces before selecting the Foundations you wish to focus on in 2009. You may think, 'Hmmm, I don't know if I really need to work on Customer Wow Service Systems or Specialized Knowledge.' BUT then after viewing my trainings, find some very real reasons why they may be imperative to the growth of your business this year.

My advice...don't let January slip by without having formulated your plan for the year!To your success!

-Your Virtual Coach,
Victoria Del Frate
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: